Friday, 25 February 2022
- One Research Engineer
- 1. Work hand by hand with wet lab scientists to develop new tools and methods analyzing single molecule super resolution imaging data as well as bioinformatic genomic data.
- 2. Maintain and expand the analysis scripts library.
- 3. Develop scripts GUI using Python, R or Matlab code.
- 4. Contribute in the development of analysis pipelines.
- One Postdoc in computational analysis of super resolution imaging data
- 1.-Work hand by hand with our wet lab scientists to develop new tools and methods for analyzing super resolution imaging data. The research projects will make methods for analyzing super resolution imaging data. The research projects will make use of the following Super Resolution Imaging Technologies, among others: Nikon Nstorm, Vutara 352, Oxford NanoImager.
- 2.-Applying Artificial Intelligence approaches to analyze super resolutio imaging data with the general aim to find new features and characteristics of the spatial distribution of chromatin.